Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Eating Popsicles!










So, it's another scorcher of a day. The only time I attempted to venture past the security of our AC was to take out the trash. I held my breath made a dash and then ran back inside to the comfort and chill that so nicely awaited me.  So, what do you do on a day like today but eat popsicles --Oh NO! not outside but inside! They would have melted in seconds. And then I would have had to eat the popsicles all by myself :) Poor little girls cannot stand the intense heat. We tried a Walmart run yesterday. We succeeded but definitely decided that we wouldn't be going anywhere after that!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Smart choice - Cassia seems to love the popsicle!

jeffandjess said...

I love that you post multiple blog entries at one time! I guess those cute girlies keep you too busy to do it more often...love that cassia managed to get the slow melt popsicle to melt all over her face! We'll definitely have to scrapbook more often so oyu can keep up with all these adorable pictures!

Everything Homemade said...

hey its aimee skipper...bj's little sister. although not skipper anymore, henderson. well i saw your blog on leah tribus' and checked it out. your family is beautiful.