Saturday, November 29, 2008

Gobble Gobble!

Dad and Mom pulling out our gigantic Turkey :)

The girls wearing their Korean Dresses. Cassia wore the dress that I wore on my first birthday!
Mark with his parents :)
Clean up time :)

Thanksgiving this year was very special because we got to have it with my parents and Mark's parents. My brother Eliezer came from DC. Also, my Grandma Lee, Uncle John, Aunt MeeJung, and cousin Esther came from Newport News. And friends from our cell group came as well. It was a wonderful day filled with family, friends and feasting!! I have so much to be Thankful for this year! Here are just a few of those things-- wonderful family, always there for us friends, health, a good job for Mark, an amazing Church, and a new baby on the way! I have found myself Thanking God on so many days this year. He truly is our provider and our strength and through Him all things are possible. And because of this Hope that fills our lives only the best is yet to come :) If you are reading this you are for sure one of those that I have thanked God for on many occasions. Keep on keeping on and please know you are loved more than you can imagine!


1 comment:

Jen said...

I love the girls dresses and you know that made Grandma Lee's day absolutely perfect. What a wonderful day of giving thanks for all He has done and is going to do.