Thursday, October 2, 2008

Perfect Zoo Day!


Mama Lion watching over her babies :)
Daddy down below caught in the middle of a BIG yawn!
Mimi and my girls on giant turtle statue!
Leah, Abby and Anna Sophia :)
We went to the zoo last week and had the perfect day there so far. Leah has a membership that gets us in with her for free which is a huge blessing. But what made it such a great day was the cool weather and lack of people there. We went at our own pace, the girls loved every second and more animals were visible today than previous visits. It was the beginning of Fall for me!!

2 comments:

Justina said...

That looked like fun and you look great.. I love that zoo -- Is the train done yet? I gotta go back last I was there some exhibits were closed

Jenny Rowan said...

No train yet. It's taking longer than they/we expected but when it's done I know it's going to be a HUGE hit :)