Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Fun!

Getting ready to head out the door to our Christmas Eve Service :)
Christmas morning at Papa and Mimi's!!!
Cassia with her new doll house!
Happy Birthday Jesus! Having dessert at Wes and Sally's.

Christmas 2008 for the Rowan's was fabulous. We had such a great time with my parents and brother. I wish I had more pictures on my camera but Eliezer was taking pictures, my dad was taking pictures and Mark was doing video. So, hopefully one day I can get pics from everyone to have a good compilation of our Christmas fun :) We were SO blessed by the amount of gifts. The girls were overwhelmed and overjoyed. 

It was just an amazing day with family---relaxing, fun, but most importantly we all were thanking God for just being the best to us!! We all have such an excitement for all that He is going to do in and through us this upcoming year. My spirit was charged with an anticipation, excitement for an amazing year ahead of us. 

2 comments:

Erin McG said...

So glad you guys had such a wonderful Christmas! Your girls are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Happy New Year~!

Jen said...

It won't be anything short of amazing that's for sure! The girls look so beautiful in their fancy dresses! We'll have to come check out that dollhouse it looks pretty cool!