Monday, December 8, 2008

Elena Kay's 4th Birthday!

Elena Kay's Birthday was Sunday but we had her party on Saturday :)
All her little friends made it to the party!
Her cake was beautiful :) 
We took her to do her Build-A-Bear. She got a bunny she named Fluffy! She has one for every year. 
Then on Sunday after Church we went to Chuck E. Cheeses! Another fun tradition. Haven't figured out if it's more fun for daddy or for the girls though :)

I can't even express how big and grown up Elena Kay is getting. She is the doll of the house for sure. And if I'm having such a hard time with her turing 4, I don't even want to imagine what I'll be like next year when she turns 5. I guess it's just hard seeing her change from baby to little girl. But she is truly a blessing and I know she is going to be such a big helper when the baby comes! We love you Elena Kay---Happy Birthday once again :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I think Chuck E Cheese is totally for Mark! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE K!We had fun celebrating with you!

Angie said...

Yummmm... Chuck E. Cheese... that'd hit the spot about now!! ;o)